Sales Associate Adidas Concept Store Estádio da Luz
País : Portugal
Distrito : Lisboa
Cidade : Lisboa
Categoria : Comercial/ Vendas
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo parcial
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
It fights disease and depression. It transcends language, nationality and race.
Sport is every tomorrow that ever made up its mind to be better
than the day it left behind. Be part of that tomorrow.
We are calling all SALES ASSOCIATE who don't accept what "was" or what "is," but those who want to create what will be, and who share our desire to make a difference. We believe sport has the power to change lives. To bring this mission to life we foster a culture centered on creativity, confidence, and collaboration, and while we will never rest on our laurels, we are humbled that this has allowed us to be recognized as one of the "world's most attractive employers. As stylists, advisors and brand ambassadors, we do more than help customers find the perfect piece-we are the creators of an unforgettable shopping experience.
Here's a bit about the kind of Sales Associate we look for: We are looking for Creators, Innovators, Storytellers, and Determined, self-confident and Genuine SALES ASSOCIATE.
- Assists customers in the selection of adidas merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology, and functionality.
- Ensures adidas' customer service standards are upheld by listening to customer's wants and needs, and providing product information when required.
- Completes customer sales transactions (cash, credit, debit, etc.).
- Maintains store appearance, assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and assist with customer service inquiries.
- Proficient knowledge of adidas' products and programs, including technology, product information and requirements, merchandise promotions, and advertising.
- Help to support and create a team environment by respecting co-workers.
- Adheres to adidas' brand values and Sales Associate competencies.
- Adheres to company policy and procedures relating to inventory control.
- Other duties as required by store management
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Retail experience preferred.
- Preferably at least 1-2 months working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment
- PASSIONATE ABOUT SPORT!