Sales Assistant Part-Time
País : Portugal
Distrito : Lisboa
Cidade : LISBOA
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Trabalho temporário
Tipo de emprego : A tempo parcial
Experiências : 2 a 5 anos
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
Part-Time Sales Assistant (20h/week)
for its store at Freeport Lisbon Fashion Outlet, in Lisbon.
To be a Trussardi Brand Ambassador means to providing customers with top quality service by meeting their needs and expectations as well as to increase the brand loyalty.
•Welcome and serve the customer providing an excellent in-store experience at all times;
•Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs;
•Build and strengthen relationships with customers, deal with different nationalities and personalities and put always the customers at ease;
•Guarantee cross and up-selling for all product categories, maximize sales opportunity in order to achieve individual sales target and KPIs;
•Ensure the achievement of individual and Store goals, enhancing and developing the business;
•Ensure and maintain the shop floor and visual display high standard, complying with Trussardi operational guidelines and stock procedures;
•Ensure the products replenishment and physical inventory of merchandise;
•Follow Trussardi guidelines, accordingly with company’s standards and policies;
•Guarantee qualitative monitoring and updating of customer information, accordingly to the Company tools (CRM), in order to retain actual customers and detect new high potential ones.
- At least 2/3 years of experience in similar role;
- Knowledge and familiarity with sales techniques;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and motivation to the role, attitude to teamwork and good communication skills;
- Product sensitivity and passion for fashion, but also image care in terms of visual;
- Ability to relate with customers (including international customers);
- Collaboration to achieve the common objectives of the store;
- Availability to work on shifts and part-time (20h/week);
- Very good knowledge of English and French.
We are looking for candidates with strong commercial skills and product sensibility. It’s also important to be a really goal oriented person and to bring positivity and energy to the team.