País : Portugal
Distrito : Porto
Cidade : PORTO
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Trabalho temporário
Tipo de emprego : A tempo parcial
Experiências : 0 a 2 anos
Apresentação da empresa
The beginnings of Lindt & Sprüngli are in 1845, when father and son for the first time manufactured solid chocolate in their small confectionery Sprüngli & Son, at that time yet a partnership. Since then, the company has gone through many different eras, but the entrepreneurial spirit and passion for making chocolate that drove both the Sprüngli family as well as Rodolphe Lindt, when he invented the first truly melting chocolate and later on sold his business to Sprüngli, are still alive.
Today, quality chocolate products by Lindt & Sprüngli are made at 12 own production sites in Europe and the USA. They are distributed by 25 subsidiary companies and branch offices, in more than 400 own stores, and also via a comprehensive network of more than 100 independent distributors around the globe. With 14,000 employees, the Lindt & Sprüngli Group reported sales worth CHF 4.088 billion in 2017.
Descrição do cargo
At Lindt, we are looking for the best Ambassador of this universe, for our first store in Portugal, located in the Porto Outlet – Vila do Conde.
We are hiring our Sales Assistants team with four different type of schedules: 40, 36, 30 and 16 hours per week. Our Store opens from 10:00h to 23:00h and we work with an intensive working day, rotating shifts in the morning and / or afternoon.
The profile we are looking for is an active and resolute person with a clear vocation for retail and customer service.
Some of your main responsibilities as Sales Assistant will be:
- Guarantee an amazing experience to each customer offering the highest levels of service based on Lindt's culture.
- Provide support in maintaining Image and Visual - Merchandising standards.
- Provide support in stock control and replenishment.
- Promote improvement initiatives that develops and increases business performance.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience working with KPI’s.
- Previous visual merchandising experience.
- Desirable previous experience working with a premium international brand.
- Native level of Portuguese.
- Fluency in English or Spanish will be valuable.
- Passion about retail and customer oriented.
- Real team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- If you are used to give and receive feedback.
- If you are goal-oriented, engaged with people and situations.