Manager Financial Accounting - General Ledger Nam (m/f)
País : Portugal
Distrito : Porto
Cidade : Porto
Categoria : Gestão - Finanças
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
It delivers high quality services in the areas of Order to Cash (O2C), Source To Pay (S2P), Record to Report (R2R), Controlling & Reporting and Hire to Retire for adidas companies and subsidiaries located in Europe, North America and Latin America.
English is our official language, and we are always looking for new talent for the new teams and areas we continue to open.
We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent. If you see yourself as a playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team, all it takes is for you to apply and share your CV in English.
We hope to see you soon!
Ensuring correct and daily execution of key responsibilities in the adidas Global Business Services according to the requirements of the company Accounting Manual for specific area of responsibility.
General functional expert with responsibility for processes and the delivery of services with his/her team.
- Ensure team's management including coaching, training, motivation and performance appraisal guidance;
- Supervise the daily operations by adhering to the agreed SLAs towards the business partners;
- Ensure good relationships with business partners and the global functional Team on a proactive basis;
- Develop and report relevant KPI's for area of responsibility;
- Ensure that KPI's are maintained, achieved and reported in a correct and timely manner;
- Generate ideas for process improvements with respect to the processes in scope and ensure high quality and efficient work;
- Problem analyses and proposal or assessment of solutions, and respective implementation.
- Solid experience within General Ledger tasks: accruals, depreciation, provisions and prepayments entries; Balance Sheet Reconciliations; Intercompany, Fixed Assets and Bank Statements reconciliations; external and internal audits; preparation of the Financial statements in accordance with IFRS and Local GAAP standards;
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Experience in a Shared Service environment is an advantage;
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English in a business setting;
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and high degree of customer orientation;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual;
- Good communication skills / good team player;
- Team management skills.
- 6+ years relevant work experience in the accounting / business area;
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Economics or related areas;
- Proven work experience in people management / demonstrated ability to manage a medium-sized team.