Graphic Designer Intern
País : Portugal
Distrito : Lisboa
Cidade : LISBOA
Categoria : Criação - Design
Tipo de contrato : Estágio
Tipo de emprego : A tempo parcial
Experiências : Estudante
Apresentação da empresa
Built on the idea of bringing something new to the table, the concept is simple: Match innovative design with local craftsmanship to create shoes designed to stand out.
Unreal Fields operates as a collective of distinct artistic minds rather than under the hierarchy of a single designer. We are committed to engaging new talents, from all artistic fields.
Unreal Fields is always interested in hearing from talented, globally minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
Descrição do cargo
Being a small company and team means the student will be exposed to all creative areas within the company and that he will work closely to all members of the team.
What the student will get from this Programme
· Meaningful work with real projects and creative challenges, in an industry they might be inspired to pursue;
· Combination of moments designed to facilitate their development and a team ready to support them all the way through;
· Opportunity to work with spirited entrepreneurial people in a creative environment focused on a premium contemporary fashion segment;
· Learn how fashion start-ups compete with few resources;
· A relevant professional experience in their resume;
· Possibility to learn about a new culture, meet new people, travel around Portugal.
Reporting directly to Art Director.
· Creative thinker and innovator with an acute eye for engaging visual storytelling,
· Work independently as well as in a team environment,
· Strong aesthetic sense and an eye for social media specific art direction and photography,
· Brainstorm and develop innovative content and campaign ideas that achieve marketing goals,
· Craft and curate visual assets to be shared across social channels, optimizing for engagement by channel.
· Some experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other Adobe programs is a plus.
· English speaker