Gbs Process Manager s2p (m/ f)
País : Portugal
Distrito : Porto
Cidade : Porto
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
The active management of products or services throughout their lifecycle (inception through to retirement) in order to address market opportunities and customer/user needs and generate the greatest possible value for the business. The adoption and adaptation of product development models based on the context of the work and selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches
- Translate business requirements into designs that leverage the best practices embedded with in Ariba applications. Lead the configuration, testing and deployment of Ariba solutions.
- Provide responses to functional queries regarding Ariba's software solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise in Source to Pay Processes utilizing SAP Ariba.
- Demonstrate functional and technical expertise in SAP Ariba modules.
- Lead different phases of the project delivery life cycle - business requirements gathering, process design, solution design, solution configuration & build, testing, training, go-live, deployment and post go-live stabilization.
- Provide guidance to the technical team to support the technical build of the system enhancements and bug fixes
- Understand data needs and sources and guide the data integration aspects of the project
- Provide inputs for long term solution sustainability and value realization
Portfolio, program and project support:
- Takes responsibility for the provision of support services to projects.
- Uses and recommends project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Sets up and provides detailed guidance on project management software, procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Supports program or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, and identifies options for consideration via demand management process (change control board).
- Implements stakeholder engagement/communications plan.
- Deals with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
- Collects and uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management
- Manages aspects of the product lifecycle enabling the product to meet the needs of customers/users and achieve financial or performance targets.
- Analyses market and/or user research, feedback, expert opinion and usage data to understand needs and opportunities.
- Rolls out product trials and product launches.
- GBS & IT
- Respective business function (Procurement, Finance, Global Data Management)
- Functional knowledge of source to pay, procurement, and catalog management software package being deployed (SAP Ariba).
- University degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient spoken and written command of English.
- At least 3-year experience in Procurement Process, IT or Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in project management.
- Strong understanding & knowledge of regional and global market landscape and the respective customer.