Gbs Finance Manager (m/f) - Direct-tO-Consumer
País : Portugal
Distrito : Porto
Cidade : Porto
Categoria : Gestão - Finanças
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
adidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting and other Finance processes as well as HR Services for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
- Ensuring correct and daily execution of key responsibilities in the adidas Global Business Services according to the requirements of the company Accounting Manual for specific area of responsibility.
- General functional expert with responsibility for processes and the delivery of services with his/her team.
- Ensure team's management including coaching, training, motivation and performance appraisal guidance;
- Supervise the daily operations by adhering to the agreed SLAs towards the business partners;
- Ensure good relationships with business partners and the global functional Team on a proactive basis;
- Develop and report relevant KPI's for area of responsibility;
- Ensure that KPI's are maintained, achieved and reported in a correct and timely manner;
- Generate ideas for process improvements with respect to the processes in scope and ensure high quality and efficient work;
- Problem analyses and proposal or assessment of solutions, and respective implementation.
- GBS senior leadership team
- R2R / O2C GPO team
- GBS Porto Delivery Excellence
- Finance teams in the markets
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Experience in a Shared Service environment is an advantage;
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English in a business setting;
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and high degree of customer orientation;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual;
- Good communication skills / good team player;
- Team management skills.
- 6+ years relevant work experience in the accounting / business area;
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Economics or related areas;
- Proven work experience in people management / demonstrated ability to manage a medium-sized team.