Financial Data Analyst
País : Espanha
Distrito : Valência
Estado/Distrito : Alicante
Cidade : Alicante
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
- Support all the financial analysis process, interpretation and application of accounting and financial information.
- Calculate, review and monitoring daily sales objectives
- Monitor store and HQ vs budget, forecast & LY
- Ensures the accuracy and timelines of financial reporting and analysis to avoid possible deviations, collaborating in retail budgets/forecasts design.
- Support for the analysis of new investments and new development projects within the business.
- Collaborate in the financial reporting process with accurate data, including interco billing calculation.
- Contribute in processes automation.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Analytics or FInance.
- Master's Degree in Data Analysis or related fields are highly valuable.
- Ability to manage complex data sets.
- Proficient excel
- C1 English level, both oral and written.
- Visual Basic and map of processes are also necessary.
- Good SQL knowledge is also valuable.
- Retail-sector knowledge is also valuable.