Assistant Store Manager
País : Portugal
Distrito : Porto
Cidade : PORTO
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Trabalho temporário
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Experiências : 2 a 5 anos
Apresentação da empresa
The beginnings of Lindt & Sprüngli are in 1845, when father and son for the first time manufactured solid chocolate in their small confectionery Sprüngli & Son, at that time yet a partnership. Since then, the company has gone through many different eras, but the entrepreneurial spirit and passion for making chocolate that drove both the Sprüngli family as well as Rodolphe Lindt, when he invented the first truly melting chocolate and later on sold his business to Sprüngli, are still alive.
Today, quality chocolate products by Lindt & Sprüngli are made at 12 own production sites in Europe and the USA. They are distributed by 25 subsidiary companies and branch offices, in more than 400 own stores, and also via a comprehensive network of more than 100 independent distributors around the globe. With 14,000 employees, the Lindt & Sprüngli Group reported sales worth CHF 4.088 billion in 2017.
Descrição do cargo
At Lindt, we are looking for the best Ambassador of this universe, for our first store in Portugal, located in the Porto Outlet - Vila Do Conde.
We are hiring an Assistant Store Manager with an ambitious, proactive and self-driven personality. Engaged with what he/she does every day and his/her team. Someone who is aware of new trends in the sector and wants to develop in an international company in the process of expansion.
Some of your main responsibilities as Assistant Store Manager will be:
Guarantee an amazing experience to each customer offering the highest levels of service based on Lindt's culture.
- Support Store Managers to coordinate and manage the store according to the marked standards of Image and Visual Merchandising.
- Support in daily store operations: stock control, replenishment, orders and inventories.
- Support Store Manager motivating and training the sales team.
- Promote improvement initiatives that develops and increases business performance.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong understanding of store operations, including visual merchandising.
- Previous experience in team management.
- Previous experience in the analysis and management of KPI’s.
- Valuable previous experience with a Premium Brand and / or Outlet of similar characteristics.
- Advanced level of Spanish.
- Advanced level of English.
- Portuguese as a native language.
- Passion about retail and customer oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively.
- Real team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- If you are used to give and receive feedback to your team.
- If you have great skills to handle multiple tasks in a sales environment to a demanding and constantly evolving audience.