Accounting Team Leader - Record to Report (m/f)
País : Portugal
Distrito : Porto
Cidade : Porto
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Ensuring correct and daily execution of key responsibilities in the adidas Global Business Services Center according to the requirements of the company Accounting Manual and specific group policy for Direct-to-Consumer (DtC) accounting.
General functional expert with responsibility for processes and the delivery of services with his/her team.
- Ensure team's management including coaching, training, motivation and performance appraisal guidance;
- Supervise the daily operations by adhering to the agreed SLAs towards the business partners;
- Ensure good relationships with business partners and the global functional Team on a proactive basis;
- Develop and report relevant KPI's for area of responsibility;
- Ensure that KPI's are maintained, achieved and reported in a correct and timely manner;
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place and in compliance with Corporate Internal Audit;
- Ensure processes are documented and updated consistently;
- Generate ideas for process improvements with respect to the processes in scope and ensure high quality and efficient work;
- Act as point of contact by building strong relationships with business leaders, process owners and GBS management team for both operational aspects and processes improvement;
- Problem analyses and proposal or assessment of solutions, and respective implementation.
- Solid knowledge in the use of SAP FI is an advantage;
- Solid knowledge in accounting area;
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English in a business setting;
- Ability to pay close attention to detail;
- Problem solving mindset and analytical skills;
- Hands-on attitude and ability to work independently;
- Ability to develop teamwork spirit, create positive and performance driven culture in teams;
- Ability to communicate to all levels;
- Good interpersonal skills, have good rapport with people;
- Team management skills;
- Complete familiarity with Microsoft Office or equivalent tools.
- University degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in accounting;
- Direct functional experience;
- Proven work experience in people management/demonstrated ability to manage a medium-sized team.