Accounting Team Leader (m/f)
País : Portugal
Distrito : Porto
Cidade : Porto
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
adidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting and other Finance processes as well as HR Services for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Ensuring correct and daily execution of key responsibilities in the adidas GBS according to the requirements of the company Accounting Manual for specific area of responsibility.
General functional expert with responsibility for processes and the delivery of services with his/her team.
- Ensure team's management including coaching, training, motivation and performance appraisal guidance; including the management and development of the team
- Supervise the daily operations by adhering to the agreed SLAs towards the business partners;
- Ensure good relationships with business partners and the global functional Team on a proactive basis;
- Develop and report relevant KPI's for area of responsibility;
- Ensure that KPI's are maintained, achieved and reported in a correct and timely manner;
- Generate ideas for process improvements with respect to the processes in scope and ensure high quality and efficient work;
- Problem analyses and proposal or assessment of solutions, and respective implementation.
- Complete familiarity with Microsoft Office or equivalent tools;
- Solid knowledge in the use of SAP;
- Solid knowledge of Order to Cash related functions
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English in a business setting;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Hands-on attitude;
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual;
- Good communication skills / good team player, and strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in managing a team at Team Leader level
- University degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Direct functional experience (Order to Cash, Cash Application)
- Proven work experience in people management/ demonstrated ability to manage a medium-sized team