Senior Lawyer - Expansion Department
País : Espanha
Distrito : Catalonia
Estado/Distrito : Barcelona
Cidade : Barcelone
Categoria : Auditoria - Departamento Jurídico
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição da empresa
Descrição do cargo
H&M Spain & Portugal is looking for a Senior Lawyer to be part of our Expansion Department to ensure a quality and sustainable talent attraction and employer branding strategy within the market (located in Barcelona, Spain).
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Negotiate and draft all kinds of real estate and commercial agreements, specially, lease agreements, amendments and service provider agreements.
- Knowledge of commercial law, consumerism law.
- Draft corporate documents such as Powers of Attorney for the company.
- Advise and collaborate with the rest of the departments within Expansion and within the Iberian organization.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (external counsels, public authorities etc.).
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders.
- Oversee all activities of the other lawyers and deal with all complex legal transactions, identifying legal issues and offering the business and its consumers optimum solutions as well as ensuring that the business responds appropriately to any legislative changes.
- Plays a managerial and leading role, alongside the other senior lawyer, in determining the legal direction and strategy of the business.
- At least 3 years´ experience as a legal counsel in a law firm or international business environment (multinational company, retail / FMCG) specialized in real estate and/or commercial law.
- Portuguese law degree.
- Native Portuguese speaker and proficient in English.
- Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge of Spanish law is a plus.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Job position located in Barcelona.
What will offer you:
- Customized training plan since you join the company.
- Opportunities for development within the H&M Group at national and international level.
- Become part of a company with a unique culture and values.
- Become part of leading the change towards a sustainable future of fashion and design.
- Staff card discount, free working day on your birthday, special discounts in restaurants, gyms & travels and many other special benefits!
Join [more than 161 000] fantastic people who have already discovered that H&M is the place to be.