Talent Experience Specialist
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 700 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Talent Experience Specialist
You’ll be the Talent Experience Specialist, responsible for providing an excellent journey to our candidates. As a candidate champion, you will be their point of contact and support on every matter. Besides, developing and implementing different projects around the candidate lifecycle will also be part of your role.
We're a progressive and innovative team, comprising specialists in Recruitment, Learning & Development, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems and Internal Communications. Our work is as exciting as it is varied, as we shape the future for Farfetchers across the globe in creative and inspiring ways. From hiring stars for our fast-growing business, to providing our 1,300 innovators with the opportunity to learn and develop their talents. We are busy creating a ‘Happy People Revolution’ and a company that people dream of working for.
What you’ll do:
- Guide and support candidates in all the stages of the recruitment process;
- Support international candidates during pre-onboarding stages;
- Make guided tours to show the candidate Farfetch office
- Welcome new joiners on their first day;
- Liaise between the talent acquisition and candidates to set up interviews;
- Establish rapport with candidates, managing inquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate;
- Collect candidates’ feedback and develop projects around this topic to improve their experience (surveys, quality feedback, innovative experiences centered in the applicants)
- Deal with incoming email and other administrative tasks;
- Ensure that all files and systems have accurate information.
Who you are:
- A professional with 2 + year experience - previous high volume scheduling meeting;
- Passionate about people relationship. An engaging and empathic person capable of taking care of candidates’ issues.
- Excellent communicator, available for candidates and people oriented;
- Capable of dealing with confidential and sensitive information;
- Detailed oriented and accurate, experienced handling competing priorities allowing you to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoy helping scale a world-class organization.
- A creative Project Manager (no need for certification, just the mindset).
- Proficient with Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Proficient in English, written and spoken (Mandatory);
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understanding deadlines.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.