Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Who we are:
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our world class Technology team is at the core of what we do- they both help support the running of the current business as well as explore new and exciting technologies that keep Farfetch truly revolutionizing the industry. Split across 3 main offices- London, Porto and Lisbon, the tech hub is the fastest growing team working across all touchpoints, Web, Mobile and Instore. The teams are committed into turning the company into the leading multi-channel platform and are constantly looking for brilliant people who can help be part of the experience.
The IT Infrastructure team is responsible to design, monitor and analyze the performance of all networks and Datacenters and their infrastructure as a service of Farfetch, identifying problems and being a part of the solution. With experienced Engineers able to work as a Taskforce to help all system to run.
As a member of the team, you will integrate our global infrastructure group, having in design and maintenance of datacenters systems and network infrastructure. You’ll be able to change knowledge with a multicultural team based in several Farfetch sites around the world.
What you'll do:
- Provisioning of new servers/environments;
- Deploy new services/apps;
- Guarantee that all environments/servers/services are being monitored;
- Guarantee that servers/services are up-to-date in terms of patching.
Who you are:
- Have a computer science academic background;
- Comfortable with the Installation and Administration of Linux, UNIX, or AIX systems;
- Knowledgeable of OpenStack platforms;
- Knowledgeable of Datacenter infrastructure design;
- Experienced in KVM virtualization environments is a plus;
- Experienced in Systems monitoring and troubleshooting Solutions;
- Like to backup systems, and Networks;
- Feel comfortable with English (oral and written);
- Dynamic and communicative;
- Love to work in a team that believes in “Todos Juntos”;
- Available to travel.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long-term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.