Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Browns is one of the world’s most iconic fashion retailers, famous for discovering designers from Alexander McQueen and John Galliano to Christopher Kane and Simone Rocha. Founded in 1970 and committed to providing the best edit of global design talent, this search for creativity, innovation and originality defines the Browns spirit. In May 2015, Browns was bought by Farfetch enabling Browns to retain its strong DNA, but leverage Farfetch’s resources and world-class, global technology platform.
Browns now enters into a new era with the objective of re-establishing Browns and Brownsfashion.com as the coolest boutique brand in the world. Join us on this incredibly exciting journey as we take steps to redefine luxury boutique shopping
-Able to style at highest standards on both women’s and menswear.
- Create and style inspiring, on-brand, on-trend full outfits for up to 40 items a day (when fully trained), including all accessory and jewellery options which will entice customers and showcase our products in their best light
- Present styled rail to Online Styling Manager for approval on a daily basis. Should have minimal changes and frequently incorporate slow selling products in outfits with little product repetition
- Check, review and sign off on own product images prior to going live and flag any issues or concerns
- Provides support and guidance to on-set team; including assistant, photographer and models to deliver all online product imagery that accurately depicts clothing and is styled with a clear Browns flare and aesthetic.
- Work with photographer on-set to co-direct the model and select the best poses that showcase the product at its best showcase the product
- Work with photographer to ensure the right crops are selected (where needed) to showcase the products at their best light and have the distinctive Browns coolness.
- Strong, up-to-date knowledge of designers, brands, trends, style icons and instagram personas.
- Continuously test new ways of shooting product and evaluate model poses to ensure brownsfashion.com is always kept fresh and ahead of competition. Present findings to the Online Styling Manager or a monthly basis.
- Work closely with the Browns studio Coordinator, the E-commerce Production Manager and the Online Styling Manager and flag any potential roadblocks in advance to ensure the products are shot within the set deadlines without compromising on styling.
- Ensure no more than 6% of your images are reshot per week, with 100% accurate product representation
- Meet image deadlines for weekly uploads
- Responsible for own reshoots and coordinate as required
- Work with other members of the Studio production team to ensure the photo studio is organized and ordered
- Ensure Sample stock is treated with care to ensure no damages occur.
- Good balance of hitting targets and creative flair
Essential Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience as a Stylist on editorial and/or a commercial environment (preferably luxury) on both menswear and women’s.
- Experience working with models
- A strong and thorough knowledge of designers and brands
- A strong knowledge of style icons and instagram personas.
- A real sense of runway looks and what trends are happening each season
- Strong creative flair and individuality in order to maintain and develop the Browns individual style.
- Able to work well and motivate as part of a team in a highly pressurized environment
- Strong fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines and exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent work ethic
- Great time management