Studio Live Model Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Fashion is as much about clothing as it is about those who wear it, or the creatives that produce it! Making fashion happen is what we are about here at Farfetch. Styling runway pieces from a variety of luxury and emerging brands, showcasing them in a way our clientele can understand and relate to. Thinking outside the box, mixing and matching not only clothes but an aesthetic that the Farfetch costumer can be inspired by.
After all, we not only want to sell clothes, we want to sell a lifestyle
About the role:
Farfetch is enterprising in its vast and unique fashion proposition. It is therefore essential that the product imagery is reflective of our brand and is a key driver in raising the fashion credibility of the site. In order to achieve this the Studio Manager Live Model will be a pivotal driving force; working in conjunction with the Studios Operations Manager and Global Styling Manager to develop & align the imagery (styling and photography) direction.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver strong and consistent imagery content with high focus on styling, producing inspirational market leading product shoots under the globally defined guidelines;
- Collaborate across cross-functional teams;
- Be responsible for producing content that drives consistency throughout the imagery on site;
- Develop people to perform quality checks and oversee all styling and product imagery before going live to the site;
- Oversee Brand shoots throughout whole process including directing on set to getting sign off on shoot;
- Support styling specialists, styling trainers and stylists through training and guidance where needed;
- Manage ongoing operations of the area and establish group and individual objectives for the team;
- Lead and direct the studio team (studios coordinators, trainers and styling specialists) to execute the very best standards of work;
- Manage and motivate the team, including all related processes (performance management and assessment, salary review; development and training, career planning and hiring);
- Contribute to budget definition and manage and control associated costs and resources for the business area;
- Be responsible for managing the styling tool kit, stock check, new in, removals and driving new needs/requests to the Senior manager;
- Act as a role model and as a Farfetch ambassador;
- Contribute to definition of activity-specific strategy and ensure implementation;
- Act in an autonomous way, handling nearly all routine and non-routine activities and problems, with minimal guidance and limited revision at completion;
- Initiate, encourage and facilitate positive change within team;
- Ensure teams are balanced between quality, process & targets.
Who you are:
- A Graduate of a Fashion degree or equivalent;
- A professional with 6/8 years of experience in Styling;
- Sound photography knowledge to ensure guidelines are correctly and efficiently executed.
- Experienced in luxury e-commerce fashion and industry specialist;
- An individual with a high level of business acumen and commercial awareness, as well as people management experience;
- Knowledgeable of the general business model;
- Knowledgeable of styling techniques across the industry and in various categories;
- Experienced in working in a consumer focused environment;
- Ambitious and driven with an impeccable work ethic;
- Cultural aware;
- Skilled in Coaching, Mentoring and Leadership;
- Proactive, driving changes within limited time frames;
- Strong negotiator and experienced in dealing with talent agencies.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.