Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technology)
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We're a progressive and innovative team, comprising specialists in Recruitment, Learning & Development, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems and Internal Communications. Our work is as exciting as it is varied, as we shape the future for Farfetchers across the globe in creative and inspiring ways. From hiring stars for our fast-growing business, to providing our 1,300 innovators with the opportunity to learn and develop their talents. We are busy creating a ‘Happy People Revolution’ and a company that people dream of working for.
Your goal will be to attract and successfully hire the right people to the right roles, based on technical experience and a set of soft skills aligned with the values of the company.
You will also be able to evangelize talent acquisition best practices in a growing team, as well as be a partner in talent acquisition for our business stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that we meet the recruitment plan and keep the stakeholders up to date.
- Partner closely with hiring managers regarding the selection and offer process including: offer formulation and presentation, coordination of start dates and agreement on quarterly timelines for new hires.
- Develop and execute different sourcing strategies like advertising, employee referrals and direct sourcing.
- Build job postings that are informative and eye-catching to potential talent.
- Organize and perform all selection activities such as interviews, selection tests or case studies.
- Manage the relationship with recruitment agencies.
- Present job offers to selected candidates.
- Provide feedback to all candidates during the recruitment process.
- Source candidates and conduct searches to build strong candidate pipelines autonomously.
- Give support and guideline to junior members of the team.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Follow up on the selected candidates to assure a great onboarding experience.
- Present regular reports to different stakeholders.
Who you are:
- An experienced International Talent Acquisition - 7+ years.
- Experienced in full life cycle recruiting with IT roles (mandatory).
- Experienced using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Recruiter and direct sourcing.
- A Data-driven person with a mind-set and focused on maximizing ROI.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experienced in communicating and updating all levels of stakeholders.
- A Team player.
- An efficient manager of time and a multi-tasking person.
- Passionate about people and focused in delivering an outstanding recruiting experience for candidates and Hiring Managers.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.