Senior Product Owner, Checkout & Payments - Mobile Products
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We're responsible for creating meaningful, engaging, beautiful experiences that create emotional connections with our customers. We work hard to understand user needs, champion them and protect them throughout the product development process. We have four teams - in London, Lisbon, Porto, and Shanghai - and work in clusters across our suite of products including web, mobile and in-store. We’re ambassadors for the business, pushing the boundaries of what's technologically possible, and creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch. We like to apply a bit of revolutionary thinking to everything we do.
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner that will be responsible for delivering our product strategy for the checkout and payment experiences across our iOS and Android apps. You will be an experienced and customer-focused product owner, with knowledge of conversion rate optimisation including testing methodologies, checkout and payment processes and e-commerce products overall. You will love detail and thrive on collaborating with your team across Product, Product Design, Analytics, Research, Commercial teams and Engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog for native mobile products (iOS and Android) in alignment with product vision and goals;
- Gather and distil requirements from users and translate them into an actionable vision;
- Work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement;
- Work with business insights and user experience research teams to understand customer needs and opportunities within the product to drive revenue and create an effortless and meaningful user experience;
- Use a hypothesis driven approach to optimisation and utilise various testing methods to validate your hypotheses
- Liaise with business and tech teams throughout the product’s lifecycle;
- Monitor product performance and make use of customer’s qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy;
Who You Are:
- A professional with a degree in Information Systems, HCI or related field;
- +3 years experienced within a similar product management role;
- Experienced on ecommerce and/or consumer products is essential;
- Experienced in native mobile app products (iOS and Android) is preferred;
- Experienced working with mobile analytics such as Localytics and Appsflyer;
- Experienced with A/B testing and optimisation of products;
- A professional with an understanding of the luxury customer or working with luxury brands is ideal;
- Able to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements;
- Experienced in using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements;
- A professional that uses data to inform key decisions. This includes analysing usage patterns to drive prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to building product to inform product direction.
- A professional with strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Familiar with User Experience topics;
- Able to understand and discuss technical concepts;
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- A professional with excellent English communication skills;
- Knowledgeable of the Scrum methodology (is a plus).
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.