Senior Logistics Project Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a newly created role in our Retail Logistics team, collaborating with our teams in Portugal and U.K. to lead the integration to our platform of new partners and support actives one. You’ll be able to develop your ideas and contributing to drive the integrations processes. The role will enable direct exposure into how retail and e-commerce are integrated in the luxury market, obtaining also a strong flavor of how the commercial approach happens.
What You’ll do:
- Collaborate with various teams across the business, and work closely with brands and retailer partners, to define and post support their implementation to the Farfetch platform.
- Lead further implementation projects for active brands and retailers such as new delivery services, new countries introduction.
- Develop integration procedures following continuous improvement methodology.
- Manage and suggest IT developments to improve operational efficiency.
- Study new logistics network setup to improve the services from partners to customers.
Who You Are:
- Educated to degree level ideally in Economics or Management.
- Proven experience in project management involving multiple parties, external consultants or suppliers and tech companies. Coming from consumer goods or e-com industry is a plus.
- Project Management qualification or good knowledge of effective project management techniques.
- Flexible approach – able to adapt style to different stakeholders and audiences, remaining professional at all times.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and articulate both in verbal and written communication.
- Fluency both written and verbal in English and Portuguese is mandatory.
- Knowledge both written and verbal of Italian is advantageous.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Powerpoint and presentation structure.
- Willing to travel up to a 40% of his working time.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.