Senior Logistics Assistant
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
About the role:
Integrated in the Logistics team within our Production Department, you will be responsible for handling luxury clothing articles and accessories. This includes the preparation, control and data entry of the varied articles, to ensure that all the quality procedures for their online sale.
It is an opportunity to make part of our team in the next months, once in the Fashion Business there is a period of job increase in the begging of each season.
What you’ll do:
- Handle and prepare articles for production process;
- Check received articles for defects as well as all the data that supports the product on our system;
- Monitor the Product flow throughout each process and guarantee that the product is well handled;
- Validate all entered Data of the articles in the software system (Label information; Measurements; Price; etc.);
- Packing articles of clothing/accessories;
- Quality Control of all the information around each product on our systems.
Who you are:
- Must be well organized, dynamic, proactive, hands on and goal oriented;
- Availability to work in different schedules, between 06h a.m. and 22h p.m.;
- Must have a clear vision on the importance of meeting deadlines, and delivering high quality work within them;
- Must cope with a high pace and stressful environment;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user, with focus on organizing information from several tables through VLOOKup’s, Pivot tables etc;
- Medium to Advanced knowledge of English, spoken and written, with main focus on fashion related terms;
- Knowledge of MAC and PC environments.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.