Descrição da empresa
Rovo offers sourcing and production strategies, bespoke to its customers’ individual needs, and provides services transnationally, from the very beginning of the development cycle to the final delivery of goods. (> rovo-agency.de)
We have established an unprecedented network of European manufacturers, developed specifically to cater to lifestyle and designer brands. Our comprehensive grasp of production options across the full range of garment types gives you a distinct advantage. Whether it’s a specific price, quality or workmanship a brand is searching for, we aim to match every need and enhance every step of our client’s strategy.
We are privileged to work with a vast range of diverse manufacturers, who all share a common denominator: solution-oriented thinking backed by transparent communication.
Descrição do cargo
1) Material inspection > Assessment of weight (sweaters), print quality, defects, hand feel to specifications
2) Inline inspection > Checking 100% of semi-finished garments at checkpoints or at critical operations. Workmanship Assessment – evaluating stitching, construction, attachments and fasteners, embellishments, shading within a garment, pattern continuity / matching, tapes and linings
3) Packing inspection > Reviewing packaging lists to ensure it includes overall carton count and carton numbers, carton dimension and weight, shipping label, style or shade identification and corresponding counts in the carton and packing slip etc.
4) Sample inspection > reviewing all prototypes and samples before shipment to client for approval to ensure that all specifications are correct, if not, then working with the supplier to implement corrections so that the client receives the correct sample
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Skilled in problem solving
- Adaptable and flexible
- Fluent in English & Portuguese
- Resident in Porto / north of Porto
- Drivers licence
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH