Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
About the role:
You will join a progressive and innovative Production Planning team. You’ll focus mostly on creating and updating demand forecast plans. Taking ownership of this role, you will develop a comprehensive knowledge of demand trends and seasonality of photo shooting needs.
Acting as an intermediary, you will liaise with the commercial and production teams and report to the production planning team based in Guimarães.
What You’ll do:
- Procurement of the goods and suppliers in the market according to the internal requirements in cooperation with Global Procurement
- Secures and analyzes quotations, negotiates prices and terms with suppliers, and recommends suppliers with respect to cost, quality and delivery competitiveness for assigned .
- Create and follow-up purchase orders
- Measure suppliers performance
- Negotiate contracts that specify price, payment terms and delivery schedules
- Support budget construction and follow-up execution
- For stock materials, manage the amount of inventory need
- Keep stakeholders informed about the status of their orders
- Work with stakeholders to improve replenishment solutions from supplier to the shopfloor
Who You Are:
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams
- Actively listen to others and demonstrate understanding of different points of view
- Maintain a positive, supportive and appreciative attitude
- Create an open environment that encourages people to work together to solve problems and improve practices and services.
- Demonstrate an interest in personal learning and development
- Proficient of Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Fluency in English
- Highly organized
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships