Product Owner - Supply Chain
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
FOR THE TECH REVOLUTIONARIES. THE ONES WHO SEE THE FUTURE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN
Our world class Product team is responsible for ensuring that our customer’s journey is seamless across all of our platforms and designed and executed to high standards. Focusing heavily on UX & Digital Design, the teams are currently split across our three offices in London, Porto and Lisbon. Working across 3 main verticals, Front Office , Backoffice and Mobile they have helped to create the iconic ‘Farfetch’ look and feel. They’re true ambassadors of our business and ensure they’re always at the forefront of the latest technology, even creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch; they truly demonstrate our ‘Be Revolutionary’ value in everything they do.
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
Supply Chain Product team goal is to develop a fast, flexible logistics and fulfillment network by identifying opportunities, developing solutions, delivering business analytics and improving our processes and internal and external tools to operate efficiently and in support of our strategic goals.
The person in this position will be instrumental in delivering omni-channel logistics capabilities that become a foundation for our strategic platform across all channels and geographies supporting an fast, efficient, and cost effective global network strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development - pre impact analysis, deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identifies problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed.
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary. Champions the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals.
- With complete independence, write and approve user stories as part of an Agile project framework.
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts and works with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality.
- Develop supporting business case, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product vision and roadmap .
- Respond to the needs of customers throughout the development process; analyzes competitors and market trends; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications.
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable of Supply Chain logistics or post order B2B tools is highly desired.
- Able to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- Marketplace experienced: experienced in an omni-channel company is a plus
- Experienced in using data to inform key decisions. This includes analysing usage patterns to drive prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to building product to inform product direction.
- A professional with an excellent communication skills in English is mandatory
- Knowledgeable of the Scrum methodology is a plus.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.