Product Owner - Merchandise Management
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
FOR THE TECH REVOLUTIONARIES. THE ONES WHO SEE THE FUTURE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN
Our world class Product team is responsible for ensuring that our customer’s journey is seamless across all of our platforms and designed and executed to high standards. Focusing heavily on UX & Digital Design, the teams are currently split across our three offices in London, Porto and Lisbon. Working across 3 main verticals, Front Office , Backoffice and Mobile they have helped to create the iconic ‘Farfetch’ look and feel. They’re true ambassadors of our business and ensure they’re always at the forefront of the latest technology, even creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch; they truly demonstrate our ‘Be Revolutionary’ value in everything they do.
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
We are looking for a Product Owner for the Merchandise Management domain.
The Merchandise Management domain assures our catalogue management capabilities are at world class standards and support the operation and evolution of the marketplace and the platform.
You will collaborate with highly skilled engineers, business experts and others in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment.
Above all you will have a hand on building the next level platform for the fashion luxury industry.
What you’ll do:
- Launch products
- Understand our business model, identify opportunities and define the product vision
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary. Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensure that what is delivered meets the original goals.
- Work very closely, in an agile environment, with the engineering team during the entire product lifecycle where you will be independent to manage and launch work items
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable on working with workflow management systems, digital asset management, price management or catalogue management systems is highly desired
- A professional with excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- A professional with excellent communication skills (English is mandatory)
- Adaptable to a very fast paced and consistently growing and changing environment
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills in a multicultural and cross functional network
- Experienced in working in an agile environment is a plus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.