Product Owner - Black & White e - Commerce
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Black & White is a Farfetch business unit that has the mission to be a full-service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering world class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy.
Being part of the Black & White Product Team, you will be responsible for working closely with luxury fashion brands in order to build their amazing ecommerce experience.
We want people with passion and vision that want to grow in the Product Owner function.
You will be responsible for driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements to enable Black & White delivering to customers the best personalized luxury experience.
What you’ll do:
- Requirement gathering/detailing/investigation with Stakeholders (internal and external) and other member of the Product Team and translate them into an actionable vision;
- Respond to the needs of customers throughout the development process; analyzes competitors and market trends; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications;
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from internal and external stakeholders;
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensure that what is delivered meets the original goals;
- Work very closely, in an agile environment, with the engineering team during the entire product lifecycle.
Who you are:
- Graduated or with a Master degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems or other relevant to the area of Intervention;
- Excellent communicator in English;
- Careful about detail and with ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
- Able to effectively manage own time/schedule, respond to work with adequate urgency and understand deadlines;
- Actively Listener and with a good interaction with teammates and stakeholders;
- A professional with a positive attitude in challenging environment;
- A professional with excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends;
- Able to adapt to a very fast paced and consistently growing and changing environment;
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills in a multicultural and cross functional network.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.