Product Analytics Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
This role requires a strategic business thinker who can manage a team of analysts to analyze vast amounts of data aiming to improve customer experience and increase website conversion. The role will suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced, complex and data-driven environment. Our team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for someone with the ability and experience to help us scale and build a world-class Product Analytics team.
This position contributes by providing analytics and experimentation hypothesis to influence Product priorities, optimize our existing Platform sections and measure the impact of the development done by the Product and Engineering teams. This position will be responsible to oversee and contribute the improvement of our reporting/dashboard suit, enhance our A/B and multivariate framework, creating tracking requirements for new features/pages and develop the vision for the Product Analytics team.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate and coach the data analysis team, including activity planning and refining working methodologies in order to ensure alignment with overall team strategy
- Communicate with other teams to exchange important information about projects and activities
- Foster team collaboration, providing guidance and direction where necessary
- Develop custom analysis with BI tools to provide valuable information to stakeholders and leadership
- Develop analysis to identify opportunities of product improvement and create general success metrics based upon the defined business objectives
- Improve our experimentation decision framework and recommend and run A/B or multivariate tests and assess their status using statistical analysis
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data and reports to ensure a high quality of standards
Who you are:
- A professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience in data analysis. Experienced in technological, marketplace or e-Commerce companies preferred.
- A professional with team management and leadership experience
- Experienced in leveraging data analysis to solve real-world problems and create solutions
- A professional with excellent strategic thinking and analytical skills, ideally developed in a commercial role preferably within an Internet or retail/consumer products business and/or management consulting
- BS graduated or higher in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or Statistics
- A professional with strong Excel and SQL skills
- Experienced with BI/data visualization tools (e.g., SSRS, Tableau, Looker, Qlikview etc.)
- A professional with excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- Able to work in a fast moving operational environment
- Enthusiastic, with positive attitude
- Committed to provide a high level of customer service to internal users
- A professional with good analytical and problem solving skills, with strong attention to detail
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.