Procurement Planning & Control Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
The Procurement Planning & Control Manager’s job is to help the Procurement team to create and implement Corporate Procurement rules and procedures with the purpose to ensure that the company's purchases yield the best value and the least risk. You will manage projects with the purpose to control supplier and purchasing process and ensure compliance. Since we work in a dynamic environment, we are looking for people with strong influencing skills who are comfortable navigating ambiguity, collaborating with multiple teams and building strong relationships with stakeholders. We believe competition is the best way to negotiate the best deal with suppliers and we want to use data to ensure we make robust decisions to get things done for Farfetch.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure transparency of our supply portfolio helping on the definition of the right categories for our business;
- Implement a Purchase Order system;
- Recommending purchasing process improvements to boost performance and reduce costs;
- Promote the implementation of common practices, rules & procedures;
- Develop analytical reports.
- Identify efficient process for increased competitive bidding, smarter supplier relationships.
- Collaborate with IT department to implement effective systems;
- Collaborate with teams across functions to speed up innovation;
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and develop KPI’s aligned to their business;
Who you are:
- A professional with 3 – 6 years of experience, including in change management transformation projects;
- Degree educated.
- Strong communicator capable of transforming an audience whit a successful presentation;
- Experienced in the roll out of new business models including software implementation.
- An influential person and an experienced change manager, with ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities;
- Strong communicator capable of coordinating groups of individuals by promoting teamwork, delegating tasks, resolving conflict, setting goals, and evaluating project performance.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- A Quick learner with interest in understanding and applying global supplier best practices;
- Proactive, results driven with decision making capabilities;
- Fun to work with.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.