Procurement Business Analyst
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,200 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you will be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You will have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment, we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting innovative industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
The Procurement Business Analyst’s job is to help the Procurement team to create and implement corporate rules and procedures, with the purpose to ensure that the company's purchases yield the best value and the least risk. For this position, we expect a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our organization goals, matching business requirements with the system outcomes. Prior experience with Procurement department and IT projects implementation is required.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the day-to-day digital project execution and its smooth operation;
- Coordinate the Purchase Order system implementation, to keep under control operational activities and guarantee the projects accomplishments as prior planned;
- Recommend purchasing process improvements to boost performance, and also be able to develop and monitor analytical reports;
- Design, document and maintain system processes;
- Promote the implementation of common practices, rules & procedures;
- Use your communication skills to effectively collaborate with multifunctional teams, deliver projects within quality, time, and budget requirements;
- Review project deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions;
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and develop KPI’s aligned to their business.
Who you are:
- Have 1-3 years of proven working experience;
- Experienced in the roll out of new business models including software implementation;
- Have know-how in Procurement processes;
- Have a problem-solving attitude;
- A quick learner, with interest in understanding and applying global supplier best practices;
- Proactive, results driven with decision making capabilities;
- Able to work with multidisciplinary projects;
- Have project management and analytical skills;
- BS degreed in Engineering or relevant field;
- Fun to work with!
We cannot wait to receive your application. However, before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you do not want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.