Premium Services Specialist
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,200 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "Todos Juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Premium Services, Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
Focusing on VIP Customer Experience, the main goal is to provide resolution to all issues raised in VIP orders or returns, being the first point of contact to the private client team. The team globally supports Private Client daily operational processes, contributing to offer the best and most luxury service in the luxury fashion world.
What You’ll do:
- Liaise with Private Client team to understand daily operational issues happening to VIP customers;
- Liaise with all other operational teams to provide fast resolutions to those issues, mainly with Delivery Support, Partner Services, Customer Service, etc;
- Contribute to VIP Metrics improvements both in terms of operational performance and customer retention;
- Support the implementation of processes and initiatives with impact on the Private Client experience;
- Contribute to transform reactive into proactive actions, proposing route cause resolution of most common issues;
- Identify issue patterns and feed R&D team.
Who You Are:
- A professional with strong commercial and costumer focused mind set;
- A very good communicator and a professional with negotiation talent;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Available to work in shift schedules if required;
- Have knowledge of fashion/fashion brands;
- Able to exceed customer expectations;
- Excellent in listening;
- Hardworking and passionate;
- Proficient in using IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Fluent English (mandatory) - Excellent in verbal and written communication skills;
- Passionate about technology and e-commerce business (as a plus).
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.