Photo Editor b&w
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
About the role:
Reporting to the B&W Post-Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for editing/retouching several number of pictures according to the supply while assuring their quality.
What you’ll do:
- Retouch high volumes of images under tight deadlines
- Maintain digital asset file/structure organization
- Ensure color consistency between image assets
- Collaborates with Photography, Styling, Image Quality Control and Editorial teams
- Upload assets to all web servers in accordance with calendars
- Perform quality assurance on all B&W projects
- Implement new strategies for constant improvement of post-production and studio production teams
Who you are:
- High technical proficiency in Mac OS X, Bridge and Photoshop
- Strong retouching skills
- Proven experience retouching product photography
- Previous experience working within a digital photographic studio
- Strong understanding of colour correction
- Proven ability to work efficiently on a high volume of images and meet challenging deadlines
- Pro-active and able to take initiative
- Creative mind with an eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Important note: you must have immediately availability to join this project.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.