Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
About the role:
Working with the Post-Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for editing/retouching several number of pictures according to the supply while assuring their quality.
What you’ll do:
- Retouches high volumes of images under tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality
- Ensures color consistency between image assets
- Takes creative direction to achieve high quality photos in alignment with client standards, notes, & mark-ups
- Maintains an efficient workflow and follows a defined process accurately and consistently
- Collaborates with Photography, Styling and Editorial teams to ensure expectations are clearly communicated and achieved
- Maintain digital asset file/structure organization and upload assets to all web servers in accordance with calendars and deadlines
- Performs quality assurance on all images
- Takes initiative to provide feedback and suggestions to Management for new ways to improve the retouching processes, techniques and workflows with the goal of optimal quality and efficiency
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a retouching or production enviornment such as agency, ecommerce, or photo studio
- Portfolio of current work demonstrating skill in photo retouching representing experience retouching model and still-life photography
- Strong retouching skills including the use of layers, paths, color management, actions, and complex compositing
- Expertise in liquefying with a strong eye for proportion and silhouette
- High technical proficiency in Windows and Photoshop
- Excellent eye for detail with a strong understanding of colour correction & image editing
- Proven ability to work efficiently on a high volume of images and meet challenging deadlines
- Previous experience working within a digital photographic studio with an understanding of digital photography, light
- Pro-active and able to take initiative
- Strong collaborative and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while maintaining a positive and can-do attitude
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.