People Team Administrative
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We're a progressive and innovative team, comprising specialists in Recruitment, Learning & Development, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems and Internal Communications. Our work is as exciting as it is varied, as we shape the future for Farfetchers across the globe in creative and inspiring ways. From hiring stars for our fast-growing business, to providing our 1,300 innovators with the opportunity to learn and develop their talents. We are busy creating a ‘Happy People Revolution’ and a company that o for.
If you are into diversifying your tasks and have different on a daily basis, this job is for you!
We are looking for a People Team ninja keen to provide support to the team in our Lisbon office. This is an opportunity that will allow you to: work directly with our Talent specialists through scheduling interviews with applicants, make room reservations and optimize the selection process as needed; support the Business Partners in contractual subjects and different other themes; be a part of the onboarding strategy in order to provide the greatest experience for new joiners; clarify legal doubts to our colleagues; help the team in keeping files and archives up to date.
What You’ll do:
- Organize and maintain schedules and appointments;
- Screen phone calls, manage inquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate;
- Deal with incoming email and all other administrative tasks;
- Ensure that all files and systems have an accurate information;
- Put into practice the on-going onboarding strategy (scheduling, room booking);
- Provide admin and legal support (for instance, regarding compensation);
- Ensure strict confidentiality at all times and issues.
Who You are:
- Passionate about administrative tasks and ;
- A professional with 3+year experience, working with multiple people;
- Proficient with Excel;
- Proficient in Portuguese and English (written and spoken);
- A professional experienced in working within a HR team;
- Ethics and confidentiality oriented;
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.