People Business Partner - Technology
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
You will join a progressive and innovative Global People and Talent team which has recently grown rapidly to 42people globally. Our department consists of HR Generalists as well as specialists in Recruitment, Learning & Development, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems and Internal Communications. By joining the team you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of our brilliant work as we shape the future for Farfetchers in creative and inspiring ways. From hiring stars for our fast growing business to providing extensive learning and development for our 1300 innovators, we pride ourselves in creating a ‘Happy People Revolution’ and a company that people dream to work for.
The People Business Partner will act as an operational project manager for large cross-functional projects more specifically Technology, supporting the HR Department bringing its strategies to life
What you'll do:
- Contribute to setting challenging HR goals with a close cooperation with PT Head of HR and Farfetch employees;
- Support the Head of HR in providing coaching to all employees when needed, namely in personal development situations, behavioural changes, conflict resolutions;
- Influence HR projects and initiatives to internal clients and getting them involved;
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of operational processes and procedures;
- Design, implement and improve cross-functional development programs in cooperation with PT Head of HR and other stakeholders within the organization, in areas such as: Talent Acquisition, Induction, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Evaluation, Internal Communication, Leadership Strategies, Training;
- Follow-up the payroll process and give inputs considering Portuguese legislation;
- Keep operational HR´s processes up to date and ensure that they are efficient;
- Build up strategic partnership across the business.
Who you are:
- Graduated in Psychology, Human Resources Management or Other;
- Experienced in an HR Department in a fast-paced IT company;
- A professional with technology-driven companies awareness (will be valued);
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (written and spoken);
- A professional with good command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Outlook);
- A professional with excellent communication skills;
- A Team player;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Highly interested and motivated to improve HR processes.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.