People Business Partner
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
As People Business Partner will be responsible for supporting alignment of business objectives with employees and management in designated business units, mainly focused on services areas of costumer operations.
What you'll do
- Provide HR guidance to the respective business units focused on service areas;
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the People analytics to develop solutions, programs and policies that fit the needs of given business area;
- Manage and solve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations;
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions);
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention;
- Anticipate business needs, coming from Talent management process and from Work Force Planning information to proactively inform Talent Acquisition team, flowing up on the processes;
- Coordinate Performance Appraisal & Talent Management processes in service areas, and ensure action plans, addressing both short term and long term issues;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements;
- Analyze employee surveys, identifying key intervention areas;
- Recommend and support other People Team projects relevant for Farfetch.
Who you are
- A graduate of a program in Psychology, Human Resources, Management or equivalent;
- A professional with a minimum of 3 years of independent experience in HR (ideally at least 2 years acting as a BP) preferably in generalist or development areas;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (written and spoken);
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Outlook);
- An excellent communicator;
- A team player;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Highly interested and motivated to improve HR processes.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.