Partner Success Specialist (English Speaker)
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We´re driving partner´s journey while providing a seamless and successful business experience.
We´re at the starting point of partner´s journey playing a unique role while: being the connection with all our operational teams; guiding partners day to day and delivering excellent service levels. Establishing long lasting relationships with partners is at the core of our team. Expertise and trust is how we want them to know us. We bring partners voice to the business while supporting them in achieving their goals. As a team, we came a long way since we started 3 years ago, we grew to around 70 people being the biggest team based in Portugal followed by the US one. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms providing partners end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions.
As a Partner Success Specialist, you are expected to be a trusted advisor to Farfetch boutique and/or brand partners, addressing their business needs, strategic goals, and operational targets. You are responsible for ensuring that all operational/technical activities are closely aligned with the strategy for each partner, allowing the full potential of the partnership to be achieved.
You will design, plan, implement and/or support solutions that will drive partners to achieve operational success with Farfetch. You will need to work closely with other key stakeholders in the partner lifecycle to ensure a seamless partner experience.
What you'll do:
- Be the champion partner engagement by developing relationships with the partner’s key decision makers and managing partner health at every stage of the lifecycle;
- Manage onboarding effectively so that the foundations of the partnership are well established from the start;
- Lead the development of operational solutions based on partner requirements and support Retail Logistics with complex technical solutions;
- Manage partner’s adoption, training and development of best practices to continuously drive efficiency;
- Focus on continuously delivering business & technical value as the partnership evolves, involving different stakeholders when required;
- Be the internal voice of partners from an operational perspective;
- Positively reinforce a two-way communication channel with internal teams such as Account Management, Business Development, and Partner Service so that our services are aligned with the partner lifecycle;
- Proactively monitor operational KPIs and follow up effectively;
- Constructively challenge partners to improve their operational processes;
- Develop and implement tailored success plans maximizing partner’s performance;
- Anticipate business risks based on existing data and historical behaviors and implement corrective measures;
- Build and present monthly/quarterly/seasonal business reviews;
- Focus on a specific portfolio of Partners according to Success Manager guidelines