Partner Service Trainer
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We´re driving partner´s journey while providing a seamless and successful business experience.
We´re at the starting point of partner´s journey playing a unique role while: being the connection with all our operational teams; guiding partners day to day and delivering excellent service levels. Establishing long lasting relationships with partners is at the core of our team. Expertise and trust is how we want them to know us. We bring partners voice to the business while supporting them in achieving their goals. As a team, we came a long way since we started 3 years ago, we grew to around 70 people being the biggest team based in Portugal followed by the US one. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms providing partners end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions.
Reporting to the Partner Service Manager, you will be responsible for organizing and delivering different types of training for the PS team, making sure that the training requirements in place are fulfilled and the goals consistently achieved. You will also be responsible for creating training contents and designing materials ensuring they are tailored to the target’s needs and learning styles.
What you'll do:
- Provide product, process and procedure training through individual or group sessions;
- Identify training and development needs and opportunities for the PS team;
- Facilitate and conduct the induction training for new hires;
- Facilitate and mentor Partner Service Specialists as part of their on-going employee development;
- Ensure all relevant training materials and updates are in line with Partner Service standards;
- Create, edit and update training materials adjusted to the employee’s needs and learning styles;
- Ensure all policies and processes are communicated to the team via the relevant channels.
Who you are:
- An experienced trainer (minimum 2 years);
- Experienced in creating training contents and materials;
- Excellent communicator with good relational skills;
- Proficient in the use of Powerpoint;
- Highly organized;
- Able to multi-task in time sensitive situations;
- Experienced working with an international company with multiple stakeholders;
- Flexible in regards to schedules; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed by global team.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships