Partner Service Specialist (German Speaker)
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We´re driving partner´s journey while providing a seamless and successful business experience.
We´re at the starting point of partner´s journey playing a unique role while: being the connection with all our operational teams; guiding partners day to day and delivering excellent service levels. Establishing long lasting relationships with partners is at the core of our team. Expertise and trust is how we want them to know us. We bring partners voice to the business while supporting them in achieving their goals. As a team, we came a long way since we started 3 years ago, we grew to around 70 people being the biggest team based in Portugal followed by the US one. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms providing partners end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions.
This role is responsible for supporting the health of the partner ecosystem, strengthening the daily operational relationship with each partner and ensuring that the partner's voice is shared throughout the organization.
You will be a part of a fast-paced, results-driven B2B team that thrives in delivering impeccable service to the Farfetch partner community of the best luxury boutiques and brands.
What you'll do:
- Act as the main point of contact for partners regarding daily operational and technical queries (e.g. order/returns issues, systems queries, customer service priorities);
- Support partners with speed, quality and service on every communication channel;
- Monitor operational KPIs, trend spot partners’ behaviors, and proactively seek solutions for recurring issues;
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure that top notch service is delivered to all internal and external customers;
- Identify best practices and help establish process standards that guarantee consistency and efficiency at scale;
- Drive partner satisfaction by providing effective and reliable support and identifying improvement opportunities to meet partners’ expectations;
- Be the voice of the partner and advocate for the organization to drive value for the partner ecosystem
Who you are:
- Experienced in a service environment, preferably B2B;
- Self-motivated and eager to provide impeccable service;
- Results-driven with a natural drive for high performance;
- Fluent in English and German (both written and spoken);
- Organized and detail orientated;
- Problem solver with strong negotiation skills;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced company;
- Focused on building long-term relationships with customers;
- Available, reliable and accountable (flexible working hours based on partners’ needs including weekends or early/late hours at times);
- Proficient user of IT systems, both partner service tools and windows packages including Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.