Partner Service Project Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
WE´RE DRIVING PARTNER´S JOURNEY WHILE PROVIDING A SEAMLESS AND SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS EXPERIENCE.
We´re at the starting point of partner´s journey playing a unique role while: being the connection with all our operational teams; guiding partners day to day and delivering excellent service levels. Establishing long lasting relationships with partners is at the core of our team. Expertise and trust is how we want them to know us. We bring partners voice to the business while supporting them in achieving their goals. As a team, we came a long way since we started 3 years ago, we grew to around 70 people being the biggest team based in Portugal followed by the US one. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms providing partners end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions.
Reporting to the Head of the Partner Service, you will be responsible for further mobilizing and implementing world class service levels to our partners, across the business.
This position is expected to support project management on all partner experience related projects while collaborating with relevant business and technology teams to implement enhanced processes and technological solutions, that will support Farfetch in providing a seamless partner experience.
What You’ll do:
- Ensure proactive and transparent communication while building strong relationships with different stakeholders across Farfetch
- Oversee and manage evolution of current processes, such as project on-boarding and launching chat as a dynamic channel for our partners.
- Take feedback from partners about our tools, sizing up the business case for the suggested changes, managing the requirements of the changes as well as the impact on other global offices.
- Get our projects prioritized on the tech roadmap.
- Create a self-service program for partners with the tech team to allow more autonomy for partners to create cases, identify issues, and solve their own problems.
- Define how global PS will support department stores and global big brands from a tech perspective and their potential impact on cross-functional departments
- Work with the Head of Partner Service to define, implement, and control project execution processes. While also conducting process reengineering that will allow for greater levels of integration between PS and other teams that are critical to project success
- Follow our Head of PMO guidelines on the implementation of a Project Portfolio Management tool for Farfetch that will enhance the maturity of the project management methodology
- Develop and track metrics that will monitor and evaluate the progress and maturity of the projects.
- Create reporting capabilities and dashboards to provide greater transparency into the project collection and our project management practices
Who You Are:
- 5+Year experienced
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent in engineering management, systems & information management, project & organizational management or other related field preferred
- Experienced in project management working within a technology-centric and customer oriented organisation
- Experienced in projects customer facing tools development
- Knowledgeable of the Agile SDLC and how technology teams are structured to ensure autonomous productivity
- A professional with proven track record of successfully implementing organizational transformation projects, managing multiple projects/deadlines and multitasking with ease
- Skilled at change management and able to work autonomously a wide array of project management topics
- Excellent communicator, able to communicate/influence/negotiate easily and effectively across stakeholders from team members to executive management
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Highly proficient at Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project)
- Skilled at advanced business and data analysis; experienced working in Tableau is a plus
- A person with a can-do attitude, proactive in issue and risk resolution. Motivated to take the lead on structuring often ambiguous problems to enable creative, effective, and efficient solutions that help scale our business and support the overall goal of creating world class service levels to our partners
- Experienced in IT Strategy or management consulting (desirable)
- Professional project management certified - Prince2, Agile, PMI, etc. (desirable)
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.