Operations Strategy Business Analyst
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,300 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment, we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
As Operations Strategy Business Analyst, you will be responsible for building and improve reports to different teams. You are expected to provide insights and recommendations that will support strategic decisions and to be part of cross-functional projects.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of exciting high impact strategic projects for Farfetch;
- Build reports/models to support daily operations, decision-making process for internal teams and scope new business opportunities;
- Design clever and scalable data models, working together with Operations and BI teams to assure their reliability;
- Deliver insights on performance and opportunities to our stakeholders throughout the business;
- Support Ops strategy team with data considerations and other analytical/reporting queries;
- Ensure proactive and transparent communication throughout the organization.
Who you are:
- A graduate of a Bachelor of Science or a higher level post-secondary educational program in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Economics or quantitative disciplines (desired);
- 1+ years experienced in a Business Analytics or Data Analytics role;
- Proficient in SQL (desired);
- Excel independent user;
- Have experience with Tableau, Looker or other business intelligence tools (as a plus);
- Experienced and passionate for Strategy, Operations, and Technology;
- A strong communicator, with the ability to turn numbers into a story that non-experts can understand;
- Pro-active. You like to get out from your desk and make things happen;
- Have an eye for detail, reliable and well organized;
- A team player, with the ability to work independently and get things done;
- Fluent in English.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.