Operations Solutions Specialist - Italy
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,200 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "Todos Juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment, we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a newly created role in our Operations Solutions team, collaborating with our teams across the world and lead initiatives that will take our partners’ operations to the next level. You’ll be the go to person to guarantee our partner’s efficiency and profitability, while making sure they are aligned with Farfetch’s strategy and in line with our customers’ expectations.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively monitor operational KPI and follow up effectively;
- Lead the operational aspect of Farfetch for our key partners across Italy;
- Provide them operational consultancy:
- Challenge partners to improve operational processes and workflows, to guarantee desired level of service;
- Suggest and lead tech and integration developments to improve their operational efficiency;
- Look out of the box to find the best solutions to maximize our partner’s efficiency and profitability, working closely with Commercial and Tech teams;
- Support implementation of new features at commercial and operational level;
- Build a trustworthy relationship with our key partners and serve as a Farfetch champion in their path to growth and efficiency;
Who you are:
- Educated to degree level ideally in Economics, Management or Engineering;
- Experienced in Retail Operations or Logistics – In E-commerce is a plus;
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills with a flexible approach – able to adapt communication style to different stakeholders;
- Have excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Analytical, with ability to extract and interpret data and discover opportunities through it;
- Experienced or have knowledge of Kaizen and Six Sigma principles (as a plus);
- Have great knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluent, both written and verbal, in Italian and English;
- Have good knowledge of French, both written and oral (as a plus);
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time, within Italy and abroad;
- Preferably living near Milan, Bologna or Rome;
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.