Operations Project Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2200 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Operations Solutions, Retail Operations, Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a newly created role in our Operations Solutions team, collaborating with our teams in Portugal, Italy and UK to define and execute seamless supply from our brands to our customers. You’ll be able to develop your ideas and contributing to the Company’s global operations strategy. The role will enable direct exposure into how retail and e-commerce are integrated in the luxury market.
What you’ll do:
- Define the best process to be suggested to new big partners (brands) approaching Farfetch, considering their specific requirements and the tech roadmap availability;
- Secure a perfect project management and on boarding activity of new partners;
- Look out of the box to find the best strategy to bring the partner to the success during and also after the on boarding, working closely with the commercial team;
- Do Key Partners’ KPI’s analysis and operational consultancy in order to advice on efficient approach and plan to follow, aligned to Farfetch’s processes;
- Manage Partners’ specific operations issues review and solution search;
- Support implementation of new features at commercial and operation level.
Who you are:
- Educated to degree level ideally in Economics, Management or Engineering;
- Have the capacity to analyze data and discover opportunity through it;
- Have Project Management qualification or good knowledge of effective project management techniques;
- Have flexible approach – able to adapt style to different stakeholders and audiences, remaining professional at all times;
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Result oriented;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and articulate both in verbal and written communication;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Have good knowledge of Italian and French (as a plus);
- Lean Six Sigma qualified or have knowledge of principles (as a plus);
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Willing to travel: Up to 20% travelling for within team and partner meetings.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.