Junior Project Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
About the role:
Contribute to the success of our strategic projects. Passionate about problem solving, analytics, and project management. Deliver incremental and disruptive change. Embrace strategy and execution. See solutions across people, process, and technology.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of exciting high impact strategic projects for Farfetch Creative Operations;
- Contribute to the success of the projects via advanced analytics, problem solving capabilities, and project management skills;
- Connect and work together with many colleagues from Operations and beyond;
- Successfully manage projects to deliver results;
- Connect and influence very diverse stakeholders;
- Ingest and analyze vast amounts of data to scope new business opportunities;
- Ensure proactive and transparent communication throughout Operations;
Who you are:
- A professional with 4 – 6 years of experience;
- Degree educated. Masters in Engineering or quantitative field considered a bonus;
- Experienced and passionate for Strategy, Operations, and Technology;
- Skilled in problem solving, analytics, and project management;
- An individual with good interpersonal skills;
- Self-confident, with ability to challenge with a smile;
- Comfortable in making decisions with uncertainty in a fast-moving environment;
- Advanced in English, both written and oral;
- Fun to work with;
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.