Italian Account Manager
Descrição da empresa
Wordans was established in 2015, focusing initially in providing blank apparel and accessories at very affordable prices and has been making rapid growth ever since. We now have 23 country-specific websites and we ship our products across the USA, Canada, Europe and Australia with offices based in Montreal, Lisbon, Paris, and Florida.
Our mission is to be the world’s number one online wholesale destination, and to make our products available for everyone, thus the importance of expanding our business and being on the outlook for development opportunities.
Descrição do cargo
Meet the sales objectives on a daily basis.
Identifying new sales leads
Pitching products and/or services
Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
Developing quotes and proposals
Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person if needed
- Fluency in Italian (C1 Level minimum) and English;
- Candidate must have at least three years sales experience;
- Customer-oriented and have a very strong selling approach;
- Assertive, persuasive, and self-starter personality;
- Strong phone presence and conversational skills;
- You have excellent communication skills, persuasive, enthusiastic, thirst for increasing the sales of the company.
Jean Marc DA SILVA