HR Systems Functional Support Specialist
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We're a progressive and innovative team, comprising specialists in Recruitment, Learning & Development, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems and Internal Communications. Our work is as exciting as it is varied, as we shape the future for Farfetchers across the globe in creative and inspiring ways. From hiring stars for our fast-growing business to providing our 1,300 innovators with the opportunity to learn and develop their talents. We are busy creating a ‘Happy People Revolution’ and a company that people dream of working for.
An exciting opportunity has come up in our HRIS Support team! As part of this team, you will be helping other Farfetchers to take full advantage of our HR Systems in their daily jobs as well as shaping the future of the company by optimization of all the people related processes and software.
DON’T CHANGE FASHION FOR A SEASON. CHANGE IT FOREVER
What You’ll do:
- Actively participate in all phases of the HRIS lifecycle, assisting other fellow Farfetchers with supporting and leveraging the system;
- Understand and follow internal processes in responding to Farfetchers needs;
- Recognize business process inefficiencies and recommend improvements;
- Perform research on problems, separating the symptoms from the actual cause, and identifies corrective measures. Seeking opinion and feedback on alternative solutions and implementing those that have been agreed upon;
- Contribute to the knowledge base growth through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A, documented deliverables, facilitation of knowledge sharing sessions, and regularly posting best practices and knowledge sharing information to team knowledge platforms;
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements or workarounds to enhance the user’s experience;
- Generate agreed custom made reports to address specific business needs;
- Analyze, troubleshoot and help resolve HRIS issues in a timely manner;
- Communicate received feedback to senior team members;
- Document and log work efforts, including all client support requests;
- Prioritize tasks autonomously, in accordance with the severity policy.
Who You Are:
- Experienced on HR processes and HR systems from a functional point of view. Knowledge on Workday is a plus;
- Amazing at solving problems and documenting solutions;
- Great at communicating with team members and internal customers;
- Able to prioritize conflicting demands with little supervision and meeting deadlines with the highest quality;
- Appreciate the value of a project plan, adhering to established processes and standards, monitoring progress of tasks against plan, and reporting status to appropriate team members as it relates to project issues;
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Team player attitude.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long-term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career;
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements;
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships