Head of Office Management - North
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
With over 1300 employees to take care of across our 12 global offices, it is fair to say our Facilities & Office Operations teams are the real innovators of our business, ensuring we have an inspiring, comfortable and a culturally fun environment to work in every day. Our Global team currently consists of Facilities Management, Office Services & IT and PA/Executive Support; we’re always looking for new talent to be part of our global success story.
As a Head of Office Management you will be entitled to manage all office services, by taking all processes to the next level and making them consistent and efficient, as well as lead the office management team in terms of daily tasks and growth.
What You’ll do:
- Manage office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized;
- Establish a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures for protection, retention, record disposal, retrieval and staff transfers;
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems;
- Develop and implement office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office;
- Ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes/improvements along the way;
- Allocate tasks and assignments to the team and monitor their performance;
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed;
- Provide orientation and training to new staff;
- Ensure office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise;
- Develop standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures;
- Deliver reports on all activities for management.
Who You Are:
- Strong in reasoning analytically, managing projects, performing researches and managing records;
- Experienced in working as an Office manager (4+ years);
- Strong in administrative skills and advanced Excel user;
- Able to keep sensitive information confidential, plan and execute diverse tasks at the same time without supervision;
- Brilliant in human relationship skills, in addition to being a strong communicator;
- Proficient both in Portuguese and English languages.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.