Global cs Workforce Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Reporting to the Head of Global Workforce Management, you will be responsible for managing the forecasting, scheduling, real-time monitoring and analytics of our global Customer Service operations, ensuring that we have the right resources in order to provide an excellent level of service to our customers.
What you'll do
- Manage long-term WFM strategy to ensure tasks, activities and plans meet business objectives, improving flexibility in meeting both business and people requirements;
- Manage Real Time Supervisor strategy, build real time game plans, and manage the real time team to deliver proactive support and actionable recommendations;
- Report, liaise, interact and influence across the management teams on all matters resource planning related providing recommendations for improvements where applicable;
- Collaborate and work closely with all CS Managers, Supervisors and other internal teams in order to support growth and performance;
- Maximize strategy efficiency through optimization to ensure the most consistent service to customers;
- Analyse data regularly to make informed recommendations, documenting any potential efficiency savings accordingly;
- Execute global workforce strategy for forecasting, planning and real-time support;
- Drive the global workforce customer service team to make continuous improvements to the service levels.
Who you are
- A professional with a minimum of 2 years of WFM experience in a multi-site/channel/language center customer service environment;
- An individual with proven people management skills;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), fluency in any other language(s) is a plus;
- Knowledgeable in Scheduling, Forecasting and Planning principles;
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel;
- Experienced in using WFM systems;
- Able to work on your own initiative and with excellent time management skills;
- Attentive to detail and highly numerate with good accuracy;
- Knowledgeable of continuous improvement methodologies such as Kaizen or Lean;
- Experienced in building and developing strong working relationships across time zones and continents;
- Highly self-motivated and performance orientated with the ability to prioritize.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.