German Speaker - Customer Support Representative
Descrição da empresa
Wordans was established in 2015, focusing initially in providing blank apparel and accessories at very affordable prices and has been making rapid growth ever since. We now have 23 country-specific websites and we ship our products across the USA, Canada, Europe and Australia with offices based in Montreal, Lisbon, Paris, and Florida.
Our mission is to be the world’s number one online wholesale destination, and to make our products available for everyone, thus the importance of expanding our business and being on the outlook for development opportunities.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a customer support representative that is able to communicate clearly in German to join our young team in Lisbon.
Got what it takes?
If you want to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, you might be exactly what we’re looking for.
Duties for this role:
Deal with customer enquiries via email, live chat or telephone, answering questions and offering help when required;
Cross-sell products whenever an opportunity arises;
Keep accurate records of customer accounts and escalate issues internally when needed;
On occasion, your language skills might be utilized for translations.
- The ability to speak and write in German and English on a native level, good command of another European languages is a plus!
- Local knowledge of the country - having previously lived in Germany or having knowledge about the German market;
- A hard working positive, ‘will do’ attitude with strong communication skills;
- Prior experience in the fashion industry would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is most important.
- An above the average salary package
- Office located in the city center of one of the coolest capitals of Europe
- Young and positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth
- Please forward your CV in English