Finance Manager - Fixed Costs
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
The Farfetch Finance team is rapidly expanding as we continue to drive exciting change across the business. The team mainly sits across the London and Porto offices and look after accountancy, FP&A, treasury, tax and corporate development. There is never a dull moment in Finance at Farfetch with the constant evolution of the business and high growth keeping us busy! It’s a very faced-paced, high energy and complex environment.
All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping tell our story with data. All our teams work closely together to provide a support network for the business, ensuring the long-term success of Farfetch!
This role is a great opportunity to understand a lot of areas across Farfetch. You will work closely with Accountancy, Office Management and the People teams to increase Finance visibility on our fixed cost base in order to be able to create challenge and efficiency in what we are doing.
You will report to the Commercial Finance Director and have 1 direct report.
What You’ll do:
- Develop processes and reporting to provide insight across all fixed costs including travel, headcount, office costs and capex costs;
- Understand all business unit and regional needs to provide consistency and fit for purpose support to both business and FP&A stakeholders;
- Support the finance business partners with KPI reporting, monthly updates and meetings with stakeholders;
- Prepare and support stakeholders with budget and reforecast processes;
- Support new projects as they arise, collecting and processing data, providing analyses, identifying opportunities and exploiting trends, always ensuring the quality of data provided;
- Encourage best practice across all regions and departments.
Who You Are:
- A professional with a degree in Management or Economics;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (mandatory);
- An expert in Excel, SQL and SAP BPC experience ( as a plus);
- A professional with an excellent team working attitude with ability to interact with different departments;
- A person with strong analytical skills, data based decision making mind-set and detail oriented;
- Dynamic, with high sense of responsibility and a problem-solver;
- A professional with excellent communication skills and ability to deal with stress.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships