Event And Office Administrative
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
LOOK BEYOND THIS SEASON’S MUST HAVE. AND MAKE A MUCH BIGGER IMPACT –WITH FARFETCH.
DON’T CHANGE FASHION FOR A SEASON. CHANGE IT FOREVER.
Reporting directly to PT Head of Office Operations and Nord Office Management Manager, you will be responsible for all Administrative Management for Office and Events.
What You’ll do:
- Administrative Management for Office and Events
Who You Are:
- Experienced in Events Organization
- Experienced in administrative work flow
- Able to work with Excel, Power Point and Word
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- A multitasker and hands on person
- Polite, human and committed
- Willing to work in flexible hours
- Organized and able to work in multiple calendars
- Able to work independently
- Good communicator and responsible
- Able to work under pressure
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.