Director of Finance And Administration
Descrição da empresa
Wordans.com was founded in November 2015 by Eric Gautier. We are present in Florida, Montreal and Europe and we specialize in low cost, great quality blank apparel and accessories, shipping our products internationally. Due to our current and steady growth we are looking to grow our team in Lisbon.
Descrição do cargo
The Director of Finance and Administration will be a strategic thought-partner, and report to the CEO. The successful candidate will be a hands-on and reliable manager and will lead and develop an internal team to support the following areas: finance, business planning and budgeting, administration, and IT.
The Director of Finance and Administration will play a critical role in partnering with the senior leadership team in strategic decision making and operations as WORDANS continues to enhance its product quality and capacity. This is a tremendous opportunity for a finance and operations leader to maximize and strengthen the internal capacity of a well-respected, high-impact organization.
Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting materials for all donor segments, and oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting.
Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and the finance committee of the board of directors; assess any changes necessary.
Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the CEO; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes; and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
Implement a robust contracts management and financial management/ reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the board of directors.
- Minimum of a BA, ideally with an MBA/CPA or related degree
- Good command of French and English, other European languages are a plus
- The ideal candidate has experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination for either a division or significant program area, and has preferably overseen a human resources function previously
- Experience in a logistic company is a plus
- A track record in management control and financial management
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting software
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A multitasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment